Friday, October 1, 2010

Comics To Make Online And Print

to Rodellar ... Norwegianrockmaster

Passing Margalef, yes ... if there is anything in this masochist to kilometers in the end you fall over and over again ... Anyway, I decided to go through Navalameca (yes, competition, yes BLOCK!) animated by colleagues (q really want to see bite the dust ... heh, heh) But the result was more unexpected, and no injury eslomamiento maximum: mission accomplished!. Five years ago, a newcomer to "Madriles" led me to Navalameca / osease, my 1 st time / (block say ...) motivated by the novel experience of the block and the crush of fans curious rockers. Raulito chained "Iberia", 8th Result; sprained left ankle and a month with leg up ... So aside from the occasional foray bloquística (or rather, not look bad), I guess I will have seen little block areas and even the mode comps; miedito was the reason. yeah, I'm yooooo, blocandoooo! (Yes to 50cm of soil ...) But this year, full of new experiences (in my left elbow p $%&.. mostly) I is biting the itch that the "pebbles" and I must admit that Navalameca 2010 I had a great time with the "team Hipertextil" I bloco more than I imagined and I have never been afraid of anyone, ole! so I plan to raid the mythical next Albarracín, hehe. What is the competition I have to transmit female voce I have come to the organization, why do not more girls in sets-lolo master? And why gift for stay-at balls and not for those who pressed to death all day and won the marathon ...? I transmit ... I am a ... Block party, I ran away into the night to pick up the next morning my buddy Padilla and drive fast to Margalef (because we heard that Rodellar walking wet). There a couple of days, of which only 2 º climb (I thought súperwomwan but no buds after the block or body after 800km in 12 hours) So in a DIIT, something light, and run " lizard "(8a +), already tried it once in winter, a paste of sluts and a Rodellar encalomar ... and we hear that it is dry .... Lies! my project: "Kanab" (a + / b), empapadísima, so climbing a nasty sight and others .... Carlos is done with the "Corridor", which is no longer the 8th or joke, they say, because in the key step has broken the grip "key" go grace (ufffff!, I think, "thank goodness that I did and ..." that's what I think everyone who made it already ... haha) now say the same block 8a + a, ha! 40 m block! And already finished what it was, on Monday I start the "school" with what happened to "school" (which makes me feel young phrase, hear), and drastically reduces scald now prove to train and see what happens to the dams of colors ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment