Monday, February 28, 2011

Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm And Farm Tour

Boulder in Cabrera II

And finally came another small project; "the Trave Deforesatation" 7c ( the link is better) spectacular voyage around 12 mov. with three hard sections, two steps and perfect tiny strips and leaving on foot slab with the funny ears. Of the four days I've gone to make block three came to this rock, I must say that T. was Javi who tricked me try it and then hooked me taking me to the bakery the Cabrera ... lol! For me it was a new experience , let me skin in just a few meters and equally motivated to return to a path string. Besides realizing that I have nothing of "chicha" (force) required to pull bloco ....¡ must be strong! Another thing that brings me head is the grade .... not because I care, but because it is frustrating! With the rope about your level is what it is, but here ... if I can not get on for a 6th and then do a 7c .... world go! Heh, heh, all this at the end makes me laugh myself and put aside letters and numbers to climb where you can ..... it has given me the block, plus much more tightening in the way you have tried harder .... what shoelaces !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment