Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Can I Join The Marines If I Have Diabetes

Poema de Roca, Long and Hard.

After leaving two tapes at Christmas abandoned because of rain and bad weather, this week went back to recover and time to try and link the 6 Larguita of this classic "Poema de Roca" , located in the center of a large sector that bears his name in the Malaga school missed El Chorro.
In an attempt to Christmas could not but that bitch the 2 ° long (7c to block) and Carlos have a look at 4, 7c +, unable to continue because it was all slippery, wet, cold wet horrible, wind ... come on, we had every excuse possible.
Yesterday was the first day, Carlos decided to divide the L2 and L4 and L5 I pass block because it had been better to it and I wanted to try the 4 th to flash.
I started warming up in the I 1, the 7th after fool some Russians who had the camp set up under the road ... (Women's weapons work ;-), Carlos went back and followed the 7c amount , remembered him and bound him with no problem. Then he played me the 3 rd ( 7b), a silly little step block and a plate of snacks spectacular ... no problem. The following long, 7c + . I tried but I could force a difficult section, technical and and tough, I threw. Go step on desplomarro monodedo strips and soil and 100, jarrrrrrr.

But in the 2 nd paste after a nibble at the bar and full of energy ... I went flying, motivated to those steps and take those frilly amazing up there ... just spectacular!

Carlos made the following the 7th and I finished the crowning task on the shelf with a long downhill 6c, test passed! More roll was rappelling but having to veneering most brutal because of the crash and making crossings.

This is not if I do not feed the hungry for more ... if one day we have with this ... well currando few days could get something more serious?? It will be ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment