December Puente, fun, fun, fun ... AlbarracĂn Hipertextilada
After finding the key on the reason for my "chronic pain", and makes a mesecitos I can say I'm climbing and training, almost normally, and I say almost because my fitness has suffered enough from the last break ... now slowly but surely! I took the break to hecer course "FEDME national team (since he could not compete, furnishing is a good way not to miss the party! Hehe) test and protected in the Cup final in Spain was quite an experience under the watchful eyes of George, and Patxi Toti was all very simple and rewarding. Now I struggle between teams or compete ... jeje.
And finally a bridge, climbing several days ... mmm ... the ultimate test! Destination: Orihuela, why? rule gold, if you press the cold, south to achicharrarte ... but well charred! The first two days were not bad, but starting Monday ... 30 degrees in the shade! and the wall is the sun! So we did what we could, in the company of Barbie and He-Man climbers, in addition to the premises and one of Ponferrada to be agreed for a long time the sun of the south ...
I repeat
beautiful lines, and a few chained guarreo "inadvertently" track "South of Peich" 8a, at 2, that my condition could be seen 7b or 8b and I did not know ... By the way if someone "found" a forgotten black feathers in the cave, leave note or similar, plis! The last Crevillente day we decided to go, partly to escape the heat and partly because of the stubbornness of mine to bring the crash-pad "in case"? (Something is changing in here ...)
So just pressing a great time on the rails and somewhat sobadetes Romito of this limestone rojiza.Muchos sexitos, squeeze home septimitos and roses with the tips well, the back to the shop and the perfect ... Codito yuhuu!
0 comments:
Post a Comment