comps And they came, this year I caught the bug I had to placate the past because of the happy side ... but now everything is going and motivation is high, but I mean when I say motivation in the broader sense: trips, places, rocks, roads, comps, experiences, learning ... all my motivation! and compete and share good times with friends is great! Also just started climbing the Madrid team, with all the enthusiasm and diapers, eat and play kilometers, searching for evidence of the comps for all the English geography; at least I do not go alone, and at least feel part of a "team "...¡ This way!
the moment a good feeling for me, the struggle to step on the podium will not be easy, they are all inhumane (are you, girls). Comps this year will leave much to be desired as a. .. all because there is not a hard and know, accept acetate angry but because we love this sport so much that sometimes we were blind ... (I'm corny putting not? ups!) Anyway, all I hope is to see further forward by the organization and intention to improve this ... if not, to see how we endure this time .... I congratulate teams by draw good roads where there was nothing ....¡ Until next weekend! Absolute Final standings Category Women
1. Berta Martín
1. German Helena
3. Sara Aicart
4. Andrea Letters
5. Itziar
Zabala 5. Teresa Troy
7. Marieta Cartró
8. Lumbreras Alba
Category Men
1. Ramón Julián
2. Victor Esteller
three. Eduard Marin
3. Tino Lois
3. Daniel Moreno
6. Javier Cano
7. Alex Granados
7. José Luis Palau
9. Daniel Fuertes
10. Iris Matamoros
0 comments:
Post a Comment