Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Where Can I Get My Copy Notary

8b for me, 8c for them ...

Withw Eva Lopez Zombie
The action follows by Basque lands, where the chain any advantage seems not just the last few days of vacation.
In OƱate, the Korea sector is hot ... a couple of days ago Mike "Zirrias" is made with "Koldoren munduak" 8c + "suavillo" for him. Dani Lopez, who is here, blemish "Honky Tonky (8c) as well as Iris M. Murcia, which is the boot without too much trouble ... ... but leave you guys already 8c's! Try something else hard! that you are going to be no way! ha, ha!
Ruben Diaz, after a year and a half break for a fatal fall (I insist on the above post please!) That cost him two feet and more, becomes motivated and does not muchoproblema with "Baltzolita (8c)-to do something, as he says ... inhuman! Another holiday that ends well is well Murcia Rafi, carried to his house "Nuska (8c / +) for three days ... and Musciano clan, today, the small, Jose Luis Olivares, takes his first 8c with the coveted and fashionable "Withe Zombie", that's great!, plus I had the privilege of secure and assurances as are two chains!! (as I lucky?) Total, that this ambientazo, until today I have chained "Sugoi" (8b), which has helped me train a little of what I could not catch these months and (hopefully) a little more strength and resistance ... and more motivated now! This is not over yet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment